|Mrs. Reeta Kumari||Asst Professor & Academic Coordinator||M.Sc ,M.Tech ,Persuing Phd|
|Mr.Sandeep Kumar Modak||Asst Professor||MCA, Persuing Phd|
|Mr. Ajay Kumar Pathak||Asst Professor||MCA, M.Tech|
- Dynamic Software Product Lines: An Approach To Dynamic Binding, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances In Information Technology (RAIT-2016), Dr. Mahua Banerjee, Mrs. ReetaKumari, ISM Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India, 03-05 March ‘2016, 978-1-4799-8578-4/16/$31.00©2016 IEEE
- Modeling a Dynamic Software Product Line Using Delta Oriented Programming, International Conference On Recent Trends in Computer Science & Technology (ICRTCST), Mrs. ReetaKumari, Mrs. Poonam Mishra, RVSCET, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India, 12-13 April ‘2016, International Journal of Computer Engineering & Applications-IJCEA ISSN2321-3469,Vol X, Issue IV, Special Issue.
- Implementation of a Dynamic Software Product Line Using Delta Oriented Programming, National Seminar on “Emerging Paradigms in Computer Science & Information Technology”, Sponsored by Jharkhand Council on Science & Technology (JCST), Ranchi, Mrs. ReetaKumari, Dr. Mahua Banerjee, Jamshedpur Women’s College, Jamshedpur, 10-11 February ‘2017, Will be Published in Book of Jamshedpur Women’s College having ISSN.
- The Two Waves of Growth of E-Commerce in India, Regional Seminar on Social Impact & Implications of E-Commerce, Mrs. ReetaKumari, Karim City College, Jamshedpur, 16 March ‘2016.
- Nine Pillars of Digital India, National Seminar on “Make in India”, Sponsored by Ministry of Industries., Mrs. ReetaKumari, Dr. Mahua Banerjee, Jharkhand Rai University, Ranchi, 18th March ‘2017.
Sandeep kr Modak:
- Presented paper in Regional Seminar on “Social Impact and Implication of E-commerce” held at karim city college on march 2016.
- International conference on ICRTCST,RVSCET jamshedpur paper title “secure data transmission using cyptography” published in IJCEA ISSSN: 2321-3469.12-13 apr 16
- Journal in Jamshedpur Research Review title “Performance management of Tata Steel” ISSN:2320-2750.
- Attended Workshop on Evolutionary optimization for engineering and scientific application(EOESA-2016) at BIT Mesra held on oct 03-07,2016
Ajay kr Pathak:
- Paper Presented entitled ISSUE AND CHALLENGE’S OF E- COMMERCE in REGIONAL SEMINAR ON Social Impact & Implications of E- Commerce on 16th March 2016 at Karim City College, Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand. Organized by Department of Computer Application and Department of Information Technology.
- Paper Presented entitled ROLE OF TELECOM INDUSTRY IN INDIA in NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON Public Private Partnership on Infrastructural Development, and organized by Faculty of commerce and Management & Department of economics, on 5th & 6th August, 2016, At Jamshedpur Women’s College ( A constituent autonomous college of kolhan university, “A” grade college by NAAC), Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, Sponsored By UGC.
- Paper Presented entitled ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE in NATIONAL SEMINAR ON Emerging Paradigms on Computer Science & Information Technology and organized by Department of Computer science , on 10th & 11th February 2017 at Jamshedpur Women’s College( A constituent autonomous college of kolhan university, “A” grade college by NAAC) , Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, Sponsored by Jharkhand Council of Science and Technology (JCST), Ranchi,
|Name of the Student||Session||Stream||Higher Studies / Placements|
|Manpreet Singh Khalsa||2010-13||IT||Wipro|
|Urmi Mala||2011-14||IT||BIT Meshra, Ranchi|
|Jagat Kr. Das||2011-14||IT||KITS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Kishan Lal Prajapati||2011-14||IT||KITS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Niharika Soni||2011-14||IT||KITS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Chandan||2012-15||IT||BIT Meshra Ranchi|
|Puja Kumari||2012-15||IT||Apex Travel Company|
|Diksha Kumari||2012-15||IT||Tube Division, Tata Steel|
|Kiran Kumari||2013-16||IT||Tech Mahindra|
- Students developed live projects at Adityapur Auto cluster.
- Students performed survey and developed software at JUSCO
- Students of Part 3 developed various projects as part of curriculum some of them are BUS Ticketing System , Multiplex Ticket Booking , Society Management, Spa Management.