|Dr. Utpal Chakraborty||Asst Professor & Research and Training Coordinator||M.Com, M.Phil, MBA, PhD|
|Mrs. ShashiKiran Devi||Asst Professor||M.Com, A CMA, Persuing PhD|
|Mrs. Shabnam Ali||Asst Professor||M.Sc, MBA|
- Presented a paper in Eastern Regional Conference 2012 conducted by ISTD (Indian Society for Training & Development Jamshedpur Chapter) in Nov 30th & Dec 1st 2012 & the paper is entitled as “People Development-A role of leadership” and the paper was published in conference souvenir.
- Presented a paper in UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Challenges of Taxation and Direct Tax Code in India” held in 28th & 29th April 2013 organized by faculty of Commerce Karim City College, Jamshedpur and the paper is entitled as “Direct Tax Code & Challenges of Black Money” & published in conference souvenir.
- Presented a paper in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Economics of Health & Education in Human Resource development with reference to Jharkhand held in 27th & 28th Feb 2013. Organized by Jamshedpur Women’s College and the paper is entitled as “Evolution of HR challenges from Industrial Revolution to the present modern Era” and published in Journal.
- Presented a paper in the International Conference on “Integrating Spirituality and Organizational Leadership” conducted by ISOL foundation in January 10th & 12th 2013 in Bhubaneswar and hosted by Xavier’s Institute of Management Bhubaneswar and the paper is entitled as “Triguna and Entrepreneurship” and published in Journal with ISBN No. 978-81-920639-3-5.
- Paper presentation on topic’ Growth of E-Commerce in last two decades’in Regional Seminar on Social impact & implications of E- commerce at Karim City College on 16th March.2016
- Paper presentation on topic, ‘Issue and challenges of Public , private partnership In India’ in National conference on Public private partnership in infrastructure development at Jamshedpur Women’s College, 6th and 7th August 2016.
- Participated in 57th National Cost Convention National (Make in India), New Delhi VigyanBhavan on 30th and 31st January, 2016
- Participated in the two day workshop on Women Empowerment in Science & Technology (WEST-2014) held at CSIR – National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur during September 24-25, 2014, organized by The National Academy of Sciences, India (NASI) Jharkhand Chapter.
- Presented paper entitled Socio economic effects of e-commerce in Regional Seminar on Social impact & implications of E- commerce at Karim City College on 16th March 2016.
- Presented paper entitled Roadways and economic development in National conference on Public private partnership in infrastructure development at Jamshedpur Women’s College, 6th and 7th August 2016.
|Name of the Student||Session||Stream||Higher Studies / Placements|
|Sushil Kumar||2010-13||BBA||XIM, Jabalpur (MBA)|
|Roshan||2010-13||BBA||XIM, Jabalpur (MBA)|
|Y. Anisha||2010-13||BBA||XIM, Jabalpur (MBA)|
|Ajit Mandal||2010-13||BBA||Raval Institute of Mgmt, Faridabad (MBA)|
|Diksha Lal||2011-14||BBA||New Sigma, Bangalore|
|Abhishek||2012-15||BBA||Fusion Micro Finance|
|Shishir Varshney||2013-16||BBA||India Infoline Finanace Ltd.|
|Abhishek Pramanik||2011-14||BBA||XIM, Jabalpur (MBA)|
|Sagar||2011-14||BBA||XIM, Jabalpur (MBA)|
|Ravi Shankar Yadav||2011-14||BBA||BHU, Banaras (MBA)|
|Neha Pandey||2012-15||BBA||Black Rock|
- Presentation on different topics by the students to enhance personality development.
- CAT/XAT preparation by the students of Sem 4
- Various Debates and group discussions on different topics are conducted
- Various industrial trainings and projects are conducted to bridge the gaps between curriculum and industries.